The Old Parish Church known previously as St. Nicholas Church is now entitled St. Nicholas Buccleuch Parish church. The Church of Scotland building originated in the 15th century and is located at the east end of the High street in Dalkeith, Midlothian, Scotland.
The original church was founded by Sir James Douglas in 1406. When the building deteriorated and the roof collapsed, the chancel (the part near the altar reserved for the clergy and choir) was walled off from the rest of the church.
There are 132 souls buried here.